Tuesday, August 17, 2010

YOG torch

The Youth Olympic Games Torch came to our school on the 11th of May. We were told to stand in a straight line beside our school's road to wait for the Olympic flame to arrive. Many times, we clapped because we thought the runner has come, however after realising that it was a 'false alarm' we sat down in disappointment. Our long wait was repaid off when we saw a man holding the olympic lantern with a very small flame in side. Although the flame was as small as a candle flame, at least we caught a glimpse of it while the man was running up.:) I hope I was representing Singapore as a national paddler for table tennis. I would have made the school and my family proud. Now I can only train hard and maybe participate in competitions to win other people. Hope I will excel in my sport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment