Friday, January 30, 2009

The Day Before Yesterday Was The Third Day Of Chinese New Year

This is the second entry on my blog about Chinese New Year. On the third day of Chinese New Year, my father's good friend came to our house to visit us. He came with his wife, daughter-in-law and his grandson and granddaughter.

His grandson is two and a half while his granddaughter is six years old. The two children were quite shy at the beginning but after a while the were very active and playful! They ate almost all the Chinese New Year snacks we had despite their small tummies! I had such a wonderful time playing with them that for a moment I thought I was still in kindergarten!

Overall I had a wonderful day although I still had to do my school work after they left. I hope to see them next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment