Monday, March 8, 2010

First Day Of Sabbaticals

I chose Infuse!Electrifun for my sabbaticals this term and today was my first day. We learnt about how to charge electricity statically. By doing this, we can attract many things. For example, we charge a polythene ruler statically and it is able to attract an empty aluminum can, another

Polythene ruler and many other things. I chose this sabbatical because I’d like to know more about physics, as I would be learning it in the next term. Moreover, physics has always fascinated me and taking this sabbatical can let me learn more about physics and more fascinating things about it. We did many hands on activities today, which were very fun, and we had to do it in a group. Tomorrow, we will have more hands on activities as we will have half day tomorrow and she would let us have some fun first, On Wednesday, we would go to the Singapore Science Centre to take a look at their exhibits. I made a right choice choosing this sabbatical as the first lesson has already fascinated me with all the wonderful things electricity can do and how they can be charged. Overall all, today’s sabbatical was fun and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment