Monday, March 8, 2010

MI





This is the results for my multiple intelligence test. It looks quite small but I would briefly tell you the results of it and what it actually represents and how what it shows about me. I would also let you know if I agree with What it shows.
Firstly, I would start with Logical. As you can see, I am not very number smart and can really use numbers to understand things. Secondly, I'm not very good at speaking and got very low for Linguistic. However I am Kinaesthetic smart as I am very sporty and spent most of my times outdoors. My results for Visual, Musical and Intrapersonal are equal and are not very good too.My Interpersonal and Naturalistic results are good and i agree with that too.
In a nutshell, I feel that the results are quite true and I totally agree with this.

1 comment:

  1. Really?! I didn't agree with mine. I feel that the questions were very subjective to the type of situation you are in. So for some questions I'd wanted to put two answers. I think that's why I have a problem finding my learning style. 'Cause different type of study surveys gives me different types to answers. It makes me so confused sometimes. For example: I'd always thought I was obviosly a kinaesthetic person but out of four surveys I've done, only one shows that I'm kinaesthetic. So it's like, I'll never find out what kind of study method suits me. Well, good for you if you think the survey works on you. What should I do man?

    ReplyDelete